- If you choose to opt-in to receive text messages about your Rocksbox membership, notifications are sent to the phone number associated with your account when:
- Your set is ready to preview
- Your box was shipped
- Your box was delivered
- Confirmation that your box was returned
**Please be aware, certain text messages may be delayed or not received.
- You can opt-out by replying “STOP” at anytime. If you reply "STOP" future messages will not be sent to you unless you reply "START" in the future.
- You can also opt-in or opt-out of text messaging anytime by changing your communication preferences in My Account > Communication Preferences under the header 'Get Help'.
- To change your phone number visit My Account > Update Shipping Information.
- If you have any questions or feedback about Rocksbox text messaging, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Messaging and data rates may apply. Please refer to the Text Message Policy.
How do Rocksbox text messages work? Print
Modified on: Thu, 19 Mar, 2020 at 10:43 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback