- If you choose to opt-in to receive text messages about your Rocksbox subscription, notifications are sent to the phone number associated with your account when: your set is ready to preview, your box was shipped, your box was delivered, and confirmation that your box was returned. (Please be aware, certain text messages may be delayed or not received.)
- You can opt-out by replying “STOP” at anytime. If you reply "STOP" another message will not be sent to you unless you reply "START" in the future.
- You can also opt-in or opt-out of text messaging anytime by changing your communication preferences in My Account > Communication Preferences.
- To change your phone number visit My Account > Update Shipping Information.
- If you have any questions or feedback about Rocksbox text messaging, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Messaging and data rates may apply. Please refer to the Text Message Policy.
Modified on: Wed, 13 Dec, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.